Harvest season is among us and this includes the vineyards of the Willamette Valley of Oregon. Located just south of Salem in Turner, Willamette Valley Vineyards presents its 30th Annual Oregon Grape Stomp Championship & Harvest Celebration.
The 2021 edition of its Grape Stomp Championship & Harvest Celebration will take place on Saturday and Sunday, September 18th and September 19th at the Estate in the Salem Hills. Enjoy a relaxing day at the vineyard with wine, food menu, costume contest, grape stomping and live music.
Compete in teams of two — stomper and swabbie — to crush grapes between your toes and see who can produce the most juice. The weekend’s champions will take home a magnum of our classic Oregon wine, a $500 Willamette gift card and win an overnight stay in one of our Winery Suites. Get in the spirit and come dressed in costumes or team uniforms as prizes will also be awarded for best dressed.
Winery Chef DJ MacIntyre will have a food pairing menu available for purchase at the event.
There are two various ticketing options – General Admission and Stomp Competition – with details on each below.
$30 per person, or $20 for Wine Club Members, Owners and their guests
• One Willamette-branded Riedel Pinot Noir glass
• A glass of your choice from select Willamette wines
• Access to live music and to watch the stomping competitions
Stomp Competition & Admission
$70 per two-person team, or $60 for Members and Owners
• Entry into the Oregon Grape Stomp Championship and a chance to win the grand prize (must select a time with reservation)
• One bottle of wine — choose from Estate Pinot Noir, Chardonnay or Rose of Pinot Noir
• Two Willamette-branded Riedel Pinot Noir glasses
• Access to live music and admission to event
General Admission is not required for designated drivers and persons under age 21.
Willamette Valley Vineyards
8800 Enchanted Way SE
Turner, OR 97392