We’re working hard building this Brewpublic, and we need your support to keep it going.
There are three easy ways to support us:
1. Advertise – we can offer your business a great advertising package.
Advertising with us provides you business with:
- Low cost per impression rates
- Exposure to a large community of serious beer enthusiasts
- Excellent placements throughout our site
- Creative advertising options such as sponsored advertorials, special promotions, your logo on merchandise and more
Contact us today to get started – we will work with you to create a mutually beneficial package, and you can support a Web resource that will help your business.
For advertising rates and information, contact:
2. Donate via PayPal. If you value the information we provide, consider chipping in a few bucks from your PayPal account to ours so we can keep the Brewpublic alive – Just click on the PayPal Donate button over in the right sidebar.
3. Support our sponsors: Consider visiting some of the sponsored links you see on our pages. We don’t get paid unless our visitors click on the links.
Awesome site concept! I’m sharing with everyone I know as I continue my quest to convert my non-beer drinking friends into believers! (I’m guilty as well, but I changed when I tried my first flight at the Yard House!) Anyways, I found you guys on Vimeo while researching new beers to try; you should get some Facebook and Twitter buttons up on your home page so people can connect with you more easily! Keep up the great work! -W
Thanks Wendy. We appreciate you kind words and input. We hope you will continue to check us out. Prost!
I want to get some unhopped beer. I live in New Mexico though, not Oregon. Do you take mail order or do you know someone that does?
hello, I’m Claudio Zizzi Italian manufacturer of craft beer. I would like to sell my beer in your beautiful country. My beers are the new Italian style