Nestles off of North Mississippi Avenue on North Shaver Street, Bridgetown Beerhouse has been bringing the Mississippi Neighborhood some tasty brews for the past eight years. On Saturday, January 21st, Bridgetown Beerhouse will host its 8th Anniversary beginning at Noon with some amazing beer on tap.
8th Anniversary Beer List:
- Crux Fermentation Project 2015 Tough Love
- Russian River Brewing Company 2015 Supplication
- Perennial Artisan Ales Abraxas
- Rodenbach Alexander
- de Garde Brewing Alt Bu Weiss
- de Garde Brewing Saison Facile
- de Garde Brewing Saison Facile Dry Hopped Cuvee
- Block 15 Brewing Co. Super Nebula
- Block 15 Brewing Co. Intergaltic Hop Shop IPA
- Block 15 Brewing Co. Hoppy New Year IIPA
- Block 15 Brewing Co. Wild Cimmerian
- Deschutes Brewery 2015 Abyss
- Claim 52 Brewing IPA TBD
- Great Notion Brewing IPA TBD
- Fremont Brewing Rusty Nail
- And More!
Then on Wednesday, January 25th, Bridgetown Beerhouse will host pFriem Family Brewers from Hood River for a Tap Takeover from 5:00 to 7:00pm. DJ Kevlar, who doubles as a Point Blank rep, will be spinning old school Hip Hop.
pFriem Tap List:
- Citrus Zest IPA
- Mosaic Pale Ale
- Brett Brux Pale
- Scotch Barrel Aged Imperial Brown
- Blåbær Blueberry Lambic
Congratulations on eight years!
915 N Shaver St.
Portland, OR 97227