BeerAdvocate Presents Extreme Beer Fest: Cyberspace
BeerAdvocate will once again be host to its 18th Extreme Beer Fest but this one will be the first one to be held virtually. Normally BeerAdvocate hosts an in-person large scale festival that brings together some of the most extreme beers from the best breweries around. Due to the ongoing pandemic, the 2021 edition will switch it up a bit with the Extreme Beer Fest: Cyberspace taking place virtually from your home over two days from February 5 – 6, 2021. Beer delivery is available to over 25 states including Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and California.
Extreme Beer Fest is BeerAdvocate‘s signature event and did not want to see it miss a year so it worked with partners Dogfish Head Craft Brewery and Half Time Beverage to bring the festival to your house with a curated box of beer containing extreme beers, access to a guided tasting hosted by BeerAdvocate‘s Todd Alström and Dogfish Head’s Sam Calagione. Extreme Beer Fest: Cyberspace will take place from 5:00-8:00 on February 5 and 6, 2021.
“I really miss our beer fests and I know many others do too. Without being able to host in-person events for the foreseeable future, we’ve decided to bring Extreme Beer Fest to attendees.” —Todd Alström, Founder of BeerAdvocate
Participating Extreme Beer Fest Breweries:
- BeerAdvocate x BeerThugLife x Crowns & Hops (Los Angeles, Calif.)
F2020X3; 16oz can; 10.5%; This Triple Dry-Hopped West Coast Triple Black IPA is an exclusive collaboration between BeerAdvocate, BeerThugLife, and Crowns & Hops; brewed at Indie Brewing Co. in Los Angeles, Calif. for Extreme Beer Fest: Cyberspace (2021).
- Burley Oak Brewing Co. (Berlin, Md.)
X.J.R.E.A.M.; 16oz can; 4.8%; Fruited Sour with lactose brewed in collaboration with Equilibrium Brewing.
- Carton Brewing Co. (Atlantic Highlands, N.J.)
The World’s Turned Upside Down; 12oz can; ABV% TBA; A grilled pineapple and maraschino cherry Barleywine.
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery (Milton, Del.)
Beer to be announced; Sam’s gone into the Dogfish Head vault. We’ll let you know what beer they’re bringing when he finally emerges.
- Great Notion Brewing (Portland, Ore.)
Double Maple Pusher; 16oz can; 11%; Imperial Stout brewed with a touch of boysenberry and a ridiculous amount of maple syrup.
- Japas Cervejaria (São Paulo, Brazil)
Black Miso; 16oz can; 11.5%; Russian Imperial Stout with red miso.
- Modist Brewing Co. (Minneapolis, Minn.)
Special Reserve Mallow; 16oz can; 7.2%; Imperial Lager with marshmallows, Madagascar vanilla bean, milk sugar, more marshmallows and aged in our oak foeder.
- Mortalis Brewing Co. (Avon, N.Y.)
Special HYDRA; 16oz can; 7%; This fruited sour blends three fruits together to form just one of this monster’s many heads. Keep your eyes peeled for even more flavors striking your palate!
- Short’s Brewing Co. (Bellaire, Mich.)
Super Delicious Stout: Extreme Beer Fest Edition; 12oz bottle; 7.5%; A super delicious Stout aged in Iron Fish Distillery maple bourbon barrels.
- The Lost Abbey (San Marcos, Calif.)
Divine Reading; 375ml bottle; 6.5%; Barrel-blended sour with lemon and vanilla; an ode to a lemon meringue pie.
Tickets to Extreme Beer Fest: Cyberspace are now on sale at $109.99 and includes the following items.
- A hand-curated box of extreme beers from ten (10) breweries shipped to your door from Half Time; perfect for couples or for sharing with your pod
- Two BeerAdvocate-branded Govino tasting cups; our standard fest cup to make you feel nostalgic for our in-person fests
- Shipping and handling
- Access to view both live tasting/hangout sessions
- Access to a private discussion forum
- A discount code for purchasing official Extreme Beer Fest: Cyberspace gear while supplies last
Packages are limited and sales end on Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021 or when they sell out. To purchase tickets CLICK HERE.
Shipping Information: Only those with a physical address located in certain zip codes within AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, IA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MA, NE, ND, NH, NM, NY, NJ, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TX, VA, WA, WI are eligible to purchase this package. Enter your zip code at checkout to confirm if this package can be delivered to your address. Adult signature is required at time of delivery. Orders will be delivered by February 4, 2021.