For Immediate Release
Migration is proud to release our 2nd annual Wilderness Red Ale; a collaboration beer with Oregon Wild. This hoppy yet approachable red ale was brewed last year to celebrate Oregon Wild’s 40th anniversary and the 50th anniversary of the Wilderness Act. Join us for the release of this collaboration on October 16th at either Migration Brewing or the Left Bank Annex for Oregon Wild’s annual event, Call Of The Wild.
Tickets for Call Of The Wild can be found here: advance ticket.
A few highlighted items for this years Call To The Wild:
- The unveiling of the winning photographs from Oregon Wild’s 11th annual Outdoor Photo Contest;
- A silent auction featuring framed prints of the Photo Contest finalists, rafting and adventure trips, outdoor gear and apparel, packages for hikers, photographers, climbers, fishing enthusiasts, kayakers, beer lovers, foodies, and more;
- Tasty local food, local wine, and beer from Migration and Hopworks;
- Wild-crafted cocktails by Merit Badge featuring Thomas & Sons Distillery, RAFT Syrups, and Big Bottom Whiskey;
- Our very own trail mix bar and photo booth with a special representative of Oregon’s wildlife community; and
- Live music from Hip Hatchet and a curated soundtrack of Northwest music from Marmoset Music.
Migration is happy to support Oregon Wild’s annual event with such a long list of other amazing local companies. We hope you can join us October 16th to celebrate and support this amazing organization as well.