As we have now had a few days to get some rest after last week’s Craft Brewers Conference events, Bailey’s Taproom returns from its triumphant week at The Drinking Lot with its 5th Annual GermanFest. This annual event brings out many various styles of beers that come from Deutschland.
Taking place on Saturday, April 25th, Bailey’s Taproom will be featuring 21 beers that have been inspired from Germany. Doors will open at Noon.
The 5th Annual GermanFest Beer Lineup is as follows:
- 13 Virtues Maggie Maibock
- Breakside Fest Lager
- Buoy Vienna Lager
- Coalition Tastemaker Blueberry Berliner Weisse
- The Commons Baltic Porter
- Ex Novo Panzer Faust Maibock
- Fat Head’s Lager Feuer Smoked Helles
- Heater Allen Rauch Dunkel
- Hopworks/Bitburger Battle of the Paddle India Pale Lager
- Humble Schwarzbier
- Laurelwood Kolsch 45
- Lompoc Hydrator Doppelbock
- Migration Too $chwarz Schwarzbier (Nitro)
- Oakshire Cucumber Berliner Weisse
- Occidental/The Commons Gose
- pFriem Dunkelweizen
- Pints Marzen Madness
- Rusty Truck SantaWeizen Weizenbock
- Santiam Idolator Oak-Aged Doppelbock (Firkin)
- Upright Gose
- Widmer Brothers 30th Anniversary Doppelbock
Bailey’s will be open normal hours beginning at Noon for the 5th Annual GermanFest on Saturday. There will be no cover and all beers will be pay as you go.
213 SW Broadway Ave.
Portland, OR 97205