During this time of crisis as the region continues to face and deal with the COVID-19 pandemic, one local brewery is stepping up to raise funds for a needed charity. Rosenstadt Brewery will offer specially priced Cornelius Keg Fills of its Kölsch style-ale, with net proceeds to benefit the Oregon Food Bank.
To have a corny keg filled of Rosenstadt Kölsch, you must first register here. Then you will need to follow the following instructions.
- Drop off a cleaned, sanitized, pressurized Cornelius keg at FH Steinbart company by June 16. (FH Steinbart Company: 234 SE 12th Ave. Portland, OR)
- Tag your keg with name, phone number and valid email address.
- Pick up time to be confirmed via email; social distance measures in effect.
- Pick up your filled Cornelius Keg by appointment at Laurelwood Brewing Company on Saturday June 20th between 7:30-11:00am. (Laurelwood Brewing Company: 5115 NE Sandy Blvd. Portland, OR)
- Just $40 per Keg fill; 5-gallon size only, limit one per customer.
- Valid ID required, Credit Cards only.
Rosenstadt wants to thank Laurelwood Brewing Company, FH Steinbart and the Oregon Brew Crew for their assistance in helping them raise money for a great cause!